Skip to content

ETHEREUM: Tide Is Turning: 16.05.2021

#Ethereum did likely hit the top last week and formed a quite bearish candle. Expect a min retrace of 23-38% (3350-2700). Probability of a deeper one – 50-62% (2200-1700) is rather high. The May’s monthly candle will tell the whole story.Follow the blog @InvestingAngles…

Join with one of Ultimate, Crypto
memberships to read the full analysis.

Learn more about what makes us different!

Already a subscriber? 
Log In

Read Next

%d bloggers like this: