#ETHEREUM: Weekly: Bearish: 22.05.2021

From the post on May 16: “Expect a min retrace of 23-38% (3350-2700). Probability of a deeper one – 50-62% (2200-1700) is rather high. “ #Ethereum formed a Tower Top on the weekly chart. A very powerful bearish combo hints for the lower prices ahead. Let’s look closely at the different time frames. MonthlyThe current … Continue reading #ETHEREUM: Weekly: Bearish: 22.05.2021