#ETHEREUM $ETH Another Wave Down? 30.05.2021

$ETH daily is flirting with 100 MA under serious pressure of Monthly and Daily candles. If ETH closes tomorrow around 2300 or lower, it would print a strong bearish monthly candle, typically followed by a multi-month bear market.

On May 16 I did “expect a min retrace of 23-38% (3350-2700). Probability of a deeper one – 50-62% (2200-1700) is rather high. ” So far, as prescribed.

I hope to get many questions answered tomorrow, once the monthly candle is formed and will try to share my monthly take on the coin soon after.

Follow the blog on Twitter @InvestingAngles or by email subscription.

Previous Weekly Analysis:

The call on May 16:

%d bloggers like this: