The following Long Term Forecast was prepared using a combination of Candlesticks and Elliott Wave theories with technical analysis.
Long Term considerations:
- Most likely Tether is in a longer term complex correction A-B-C that might take another several months to complete.
- The correction range – ~$4-10. Note that wave c of B could go higher than $10.
- The rally off the July low was not a motive wave, so expect two more waves down: b of B and C. After that, wave III could start.
Short term considerations:
- Possibly a short term rally towards ~$8.
- If this week closes above $7.52, could be a bigger rally
- A monthly closure below $3.50 – a major bearish alarm, could trigger a path to zero.
Follow the blog on Twitter @InvestingAngles or, if you want all posts in your inbox, by email.
As tweets are often buried among the other tweets on the topic and one is looking for regular updates, I recommend that you to sign to the email updates in the blog – every single post will be automatically sent to your inbox.
This is the condensed Track Record of our most recent #crypto calls:
- $BTC – March 24 – call for imminent reversal, target $29000!
This happened when $BTC was $52k and approaching the top, when the experts were calling for $100k and $150k next.
- $ETH – May 16 – call for strong decline, target $1700!
This happened at the beginning of the decline when $ETH ws $3600 and everyone was saying it was a minor blip.
- $BTC, $ETH, $ADA, $LTC – July 21 – call on Bottom
This happened on the day the cryptos formed a strong reversal combo and started rallying.
- $BTC – July 24 – call on the 10 consecutive green days
This happened on the 4th day of the rally once we recognized a special pattern.
- $BTC – Aug 18 – call on Bottom
This happened within minutes after the bottom, at 9:45 pm PST, when $BTC was $44250. It has rallied 10+% after the call.
- $BTC – Sep 6 – call on Top
Within minutes after the top, at 10 pm PST, when $BTC was $52.5k. The next 10 hours it dropped to $42.1k, or 20%.