Today is a rare occasion when quarterly/monthly/weekly/daily candles can be evaluated together. The quarterly candles look very bullish, but are they indeed? What are the perspectives for ETH to hit $10k? This year or next? Let’s take advantage and try to decipher the CandleSpeak.
If you would like to continue reading, please subscribe to Premium Content.
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
Follow the blog on Twitter @InvestingAngles or by subscription:
Latest Monthly Analysis:
This is the condensed Track Record of our most recent #crypto calls:
- $BTC – March 24 – call for imminent reversal, target $29000!
This happened when $BTC was $52k and approaching the top, when the experts were calling for $100k and $150k next.
- $ETH – May 16 – call for strong decline, target $1700!
This happened at the beginning of the decline when $ETH ws $3600 and everyone was saying it was a minor blip.
- $BTC, $ETH, $ADA, $LTC – July 21 – call on Bottom
This happened on the day the cryptos formed a strong reversal combo and started rallying.
- $BTC – July 24 – call on the 10 consecutive green days
This happened on the 4th day of the rally once we recognized a special pattern.
- $BTC – Aug 18 – call on Bottom
This happened within minutes after the bottom, at 9:45 pm PST, when $BTC was $44250. It has rallied 10+% after the call.
- $BTC – Sep 6 – call on Top
Within minutes after the top, at 10 pm PST, when $BTC was $52.5k. The next 10 hours it dropped to $42.1k, or 20%.
- $BTC – Sep 18 – predicted a strong reversal down two days in advance.
$BTC dropped from $48.8 to $43.4, or 11%, in a matter of hours.
- $ETH – Sep 19 – forecasted a sizeable drop. In the next several days, ETH fell 627 points or 19%.