This quote is from Friday’s analysis for the subscribers: “From the perspective of the weekly candle, there is a chance of a very strong rally in the next two days and a sharp reversal on Sunday, a few hours before the closing time. If this scenario does not work, expect BTC to print a topping pattern next week, possibly a diagonal.“
Just the forecasting power of candles.
We will see how the week closes in 2.5 hours. Tune up for the weekly report tonight.
This is a possible count for the current wave (bigger picture).
The details were discussed in the yesterday’s daily analysis:
Previous Monthly Analysis:
Follow the blog on Twitter @InvestingAngles or, if you want all posts in your inbox, by email.
As tweets are often buried among the other tweets on the topic and one is looking for regular updates, I recommend that you to sign to the email updates in the blog – every single post will be automatically sent to your inbox.
This is the condensed Track Record of our most recent #crypto calls:
- $BTC – March 24 – call for imminent reversal, target $29000!
This happened when $BTC was $52k and approaching the top, when the experts were calling for $100k and $150k next.
- $ETH – May 16 – call for strong decline, target $1700!
This happened at the beginning of the decline when $ETH ws $3600 and everyone was saying it was a minor blip.
- $BTC, $ETH, $ADA, $LTC – July 21 – call on Bottom
This happened on the day the cryptos formed a strong reversal combo and started rallying.
- $BTC – July 24 – call on the 10 consecutive green days
This happened on the 4th day of the rally once we recognized a special pattern.
- $BTC – Aug 18 – call on Bottom
This happened within minutes after the bottom, at 9:45 pm PST, when $BTC was $44250. It has rallied 10+% after the call.
- $BTC – Sep 6 – call on Top
Within minutes after the top, at 10 pm PST, when $BTC was $52.5k. The next 10 hours it dropped to $42.1k, or 20%.
- $BTC – Sep 18 – predicted a strong reversal down two days in advance.
$BTC dropped from $48.8 to $43.4, or 11%, in a matter of hours.
- $ETH – Sep 19 – forecasted a sizeable drop. In the next several days, $ETH fell 627 points or 19%.