A few minutes ago, on the 5hr chart, candles confirmed the Tower Top. The odds of BTC going further down are very high. An acceleration down is very possible either.
I hope to have enough data in a few hours to start projecting the targets with EW.
These are the levels to watch for the daily candle (as I type, $BTC – $62627):
If BTC closes today:
– below $65136, it would form a Dark Cloud Cover;
– below $64282 – bearish Engulfing;
– below $63529 – full bearish Engulfing;
– above $65136 – bullish odds.
If daily RSI moves below 70, this would reinforce the possible combos above.
RSI dropped to 67 as I type.
Some details and possible paths were discussed in the daily yesterday.
Follow the blog on Twitter @InvestingAngles or, if you want all posts in your inbox, by email.
As tweets are often buried among the other tweets on the topic and one is looking for regular updates, I recommend that you to sign to the email updates in the blog – every single post will be automatically sent to your inbox.
This is the condensed Track Record of our most recent #crypto calls:
- $BTC – March 24 – call for imminent reversal, target $29000!
This happened when $BTC was $52k and approaching the top, when the experts were calling for $100k and $150k next.
- $ETH – May 16 – call for strong decline, target $1700!
This happened at the beginning of the decline when $ETH ws $3600 and everyone was saying it was a minor blip.
- $BTC, $ETH, $ADA, $LTC – July 21 – call on Bottom
This happened on the day the cryptos formed a strong reversal combo and started rallying.
- $BTC – July 24 – call on the 10 consecutive green days
This happened on the 4th day of the rally once we recognized a special pattern.
- $BTC – Aug 18 – call on Bottom
This happened within minutes after the bottom, at 9:45 pm PST, when $BTC was $44250. It has rallied 10+% after the call.
- $BTC – Sep 6 – call on Top
Within minutes after the top, at 10 pm PST, when $BTC was $52.5k. The next 10 hours it dropped to $42.1k, or 20%.
- $BTC – Sep 18 – predicted a strong reversal down two days in advance.
$BTC dropped from $48.8 to $43.4, or 11%, in a matter of hours.
- $ETH – Sep 19 – forecasted a sizeable drop. In the next several days, $ETH fell 627 points or 19%.