This week $BTC hit the target area that we forecasted exactly a month ago and it is now time to discuss the developments and forecast the next move. The weekly closure – I like the messages that candles send in the last hours before the closure, especially the weekly ones – will help us as today’s closure was no different.
– forecasted the precise target $29000 for the drop as early as on March 24;
– called the bottom the day it happened and forecasted 10 consecutive green days in July;
– identified the major top within hours on November 10;
and the drop forecasted on November 12 will definitely go to our track record https://investingangles.com/track-record/.
Nevertheless, let’s discuss the perspectives of the next move using our standard methods – Japanese Candlesticks, TA and #ElliottWaves.
This daily overview contains:
– daily and weekly candle charts – analysis of candles and technical events;
– weekly EW chart and a long term forecast;
– short term EW chart and targets.
If you would like to continue reading, please subscribe for Premium Content.
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
$SPX & $DJIA Forecast:
Long Term Forecast for #SOLANA:
Follow the blog on Twitter @InvestingAngles or, if you want all posts in your inbox, by email.