Track Record

In this section of the blog I will be collecting the most prominent of my longer term forecasts and shorter term calls that I made on the stock moves.

March 24, 2021 – BITCOIN to fall to ~29k

On March 24, 2021, I forecasted that BTC could possibly fall to ~$29000 in the next few months. This is the link to the post: https://investingangles.com/2021/03/24/bitcoin-candles-speak-24-03-2021/
The chart on March 24:

The chart on May 31:

May 16, 2021 – Call on Ethereum

From the forecast: “Expect a min retrace of 23-38% (3350-2700). Probability of a deeper one – 50-62% (2200-1700) is rather high. “
Link: https://investingangles.com/2021/05/16/ethereum-tide-is-turning-16-05-2021/

The chart on May 16: ETH $3584

The chart on May 23: ETH $1941

September 28, 2020 – SP500 Long Forecast

On September 28, 2020 I projected the long term major targets for SP500 for the next 2 years. As I type this on April 5, 2021, the index followed the chart and made the major stops rather accurately.

Before:

On June 7, 2021 – all chart elements remain intact:

November 14, 2020 – Call on Bitcoin (BTC)

On November 14, 2020 when BTC was 16,000 I forecast its advance to 20,000-21,500 in the next few months. One month later, on December 17, 2020, BTC hit 23,492 or added 47% to its value. There is a chance that it advances more in the next few weeks or months and I will update this record.

Before:

After:

October 30, 2020 – Call on SP500

On October 30, 2020 I forecast a strong reversal for SP500 heading into the week of election, projecting a quick rally for about 10%.
In the next 5 days, the stock advanced 9.1%.
In the next 5.5 weeks, SP 500 made 15.2%.

Before:

After:

September 28, 2020 – Call on Tesla (TSLA)

On September 28, 2020, when TSLA was 407.34 I forecast that it would advance 40% in the next 2-3 months. On December 9, 2020, the stock hit 653.88 or increased by 60.5%.

Before:

After:

August 15, 2020 – Call on Gold Futures

On August 15, 2020, I identified a Bearish Engulfing combo on the weekly time frame in Gold Futures. Based on the statistics for behavior of the stock upon this candle, I forecast a multi-week decline and a possible start of a bear trend.
In the next 15 weeks, gold futures declined 15.4% off the top in August. There is a chance that the trend continues further.

Before:

After 15 weeks:

May 18, 2020 – Call on SP500

On May 18, 2020, for SP500 futures I projected the exact path for the next 2-3 months, indicating the areas and timing for the major reversal points – the tops of waves 3, 4, and 5. The expectation was that the stock would hit $3500-3600 by the end of summer.

Forecast Chart:

After:

January 5, 2020 – Call on Russell 2000

On January 5, 2020, for SmallCap (Russell2000) index I projected a considerable pullback to the area of $1202-906 followed by an immediate rally with the target of $1844-2158. The stock fell to $966.22 in March 2020 and rallied to $1862.17 in November 2020.

Forecast Chart:

After:

January 3, 2020 – Call on SP500

In my projection for year 2020, I forecast a significant retrace of SP500 to the area of $2036-2360 when the stock was at $3232. In March 2020 SP500 fell to $2174.
Forecast Chart:

After:

More items will be added here. They just take time.

3 thoughts on “Track Record

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: