InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. values its relationship with its customers and respects the confidentiality of customer’s personal information.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
COLLECTION OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
As a visitor to our website, you can engage in many areas of our site without providing any personal information. But, InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates does collect personal information about its customers from the following sources:
- Joining our e-mailing list, Chat room, and/or subscribing to our newsletter/blog posts.
- Transaction activity in the sale of a product.
- Registration to any of our subscription plans, including the Free Plan.
Personal Information that may be collected from you based one of the activities listed above:
- Contact information such as your name, phone numbers, address and email address; and
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card; Please note that we collect credit card data during transactions but we do not store your complete credit card data for security purposes. That information is encrypted and transmitted during the checkout and update process directly to our Merchant Services Service Provider (currently Stripe).
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases, IP address
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as required and some is voluntary. If you do not provide the required data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
HOW WE USE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with us.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates will not disclose information about customers to non affiliated third parties. InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates will not share personal information about a customer with other customers.
InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates may share customer information, without the customer’s consent, with non affiliated parties in the following situations:
- Only in a response to a subpoena or court order.
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates.
- To protect or defend against fraud, unauthorized transactions, law suits, claims or other liabilities.
- To service providers of InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates in connection with the administration and operations of InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates and its accounts and other products and services. An example of this would be if our email system is not properly functioning for one particular email, we would need to have the email software company help us to resolve the issue.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY PREFERENCES
Upon request InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. You can contact us with any questions or concerns about your personal information here firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates restrict access to customer information to those employees and third parties who need to know that information to assist in providing services to our customers. InvestingAngles Consulting Ltd. and its affiliates maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that guard your customer information.